Monday, May 16, 2011

Love to laugh :)








I am working on my 3 month post...which is a good thing, since in about 2 weeks my baby Annabelle will be 4 whole months!  BUT, in lieu of that update, I had to share this!

One of my favorite characteristics to date has begun to emerge in my little one!  I have been seeing signs of "pre-laughter" for quite some time now, but they have been snuffed out by the urge to cough instead of producing a gleeful noise.

Bring on week 14....I should have known my little daddy's girl would wait for week 12, 14, 22, 24  (or any other week ending with a 2 or a 4) to grace us with her joyful sound.  Those two and their numbers....

(In case you have missed previous numerical posts, B-dub loves 2, 4 and any variation, Annabelle was born on 2-2-2011, at 4:22, and come home on 4-4 etc.  My husband takes this to a greater extreme than I would like to admit, so I will spare you any more)

ANYway....we finally had laughter liftoff!  Granted, this girl is no easy sell on a full fledge laugh (B-dub says she gets this from her momma) BUT when she does it does not get any better!!  To see her face light up with glee, her head bob and when you are lucky an excited shriek all combined warms my heart to a degree I did not know possible.

Only provoked when her parents are in the mist of making complete fools of themselves (she is starting early) Annabelle does not disappoint in showing her delight.

The first little laugh was brought on my me, jumping up and down, with a sort of a shock and awe factor she found amusing.  I of course, was near passing out when it was all said and done, as it was the most physical activity I have had in a year, but nonetheless the light headed, dizzy feeling was well worth it to see my girls first giggles.

Then...a few nights later, we shot the video above.  Granted, it is just a short exert of what we were experiencing first-hand, but I think it does her giggle justice.  This bout of hilarity was nonetheless given to her daddy (who will be embarrassed by me actually typing this, but hey in the name of documentation all is fair game, right?).  Annabelle found great amusement in the fact that her daddy was wiggling, twisting, jumping, and turning about all while making a great and I must say life-like TOOT noise!

Annabelle, we can NOT wait to see all the things that bring you joy in this world.  We love our laughing girl!!

1 comment: