Friday, September 10, 2010

Raindrops on Roses, and whiskers on kittens....

These are a few of my favorite things...

I had a whole other blog post in mind about my Labor Day weekend happenings.  But due to lack of pictures, I have postponed!  Promising to return soon, with our New Hampshire recap, complete with moo cows, blueberry pancakes, air port standings, and 2 hurricanes!

However, as I was pondering away at my desk, my little Annabelle started dancing away and instantly this song came to mind.  This little popcorn popping, squirmy bounce in my belly has instantly topped the chart as a favorite.

Our little girl, has quickly become our little dancing girl as she dances her days away in my belly.  The taps grow with each passing day and our girl has made us very aware that she is here and coming to play very soon!  For those that aren't aware my B-dub has quite the dancing gene....something he would like to ignore 99.99% of the time.  BUT his talents rival any dancing competitor and will beat a B List Celebrity in a contest any day!

I think our girl may taken to her daddy's dancing skills and inherited this little rhythmic trait.


Happy Feet

At our last appointment we got to take a quick peek at our little one, mainly to check on things....but also to find out that our Squirm was our Annabelle.  During our exam, our dancing girl shocked us all with her quick feet and constant need to wiggle and shake.   In fact, our technician was so surprised she was moving her feet so much, she determined this was why I had been having a few little symptoms (ie. EXTRA, extra bathroom breaks)  apparently Annabelle feels most comfortable when her dance floor is mommy's bladder.  We tried to snap a pic of our little happy feet, and above was the best we could get due to her need to squirm around.

I am foreseeing lots and lots of daddy-daughter dances in our future.  I have visions of my two loves skipping around the living room to any tune that suits their fancy as this tired mommy watches with joy in my heart.  Another thing, I am sure that will top the list of favorites.

Cant wait to see what is next to come in our journey with you little girl.  You are constantly keeping us guessing and entertained with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment