Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maybe? Baby?!?

To update on my last post, lately I have been wondering...maybe? Is that Baby?

So the past week or so I have felt a little - squirm (pun intended) in my lower abdomen.  If you have been pregnant, you know there are a LOT of little rumblings that go on inside...(sorry if that is TMI) but its true - hence the confused state I am currently in! BUT, lately I have been thinking, could it be? maybe? is that my baby?  I am guessing I will stay confused on the subject until I get a very apparent jab into my belly or ribs, but the curiosity has me excited nonetheless!  Until then, I will continue and try to discern the difference between my dinner talking to me and baby dub giving me his/her first hello's.  A game I am excited to play!

--my mom tells me that it is probably the baby, so since I defer to her judgement on all things pregnancy over my own, I will take her word on it!

Keep on squirming baby squirm! 


P.S. while reading our "what to expect" book last night we got a kick out of them describing the first movements of the baby as a, and I quote, "a squirm" !!!  I wish I had the book with me and I would give you the entire sentence, it was pretty cute :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay squirm!!! It's a sign, definately squirm is squirming. Wonder how many times I can say squirm in this comment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! you did a pretty good job working it in! Tell Caris Squirm cant wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete