Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Workin' for the Weekend

Everybody's working for the weekend....

Pretty much sums up the motto for my weeks these days.   I cant wait til 5:00 (really 4:00 who am I kidding) Friday.  This isn't a new occurrence, as long as I can remember this has been my general theme.  So with that in mind I thought I would sum up my events for last weekend and daydream about whats to come in a few short days.

We had our dear friends Ginna & Kevin Koury come in this weekend for a nice relaxing visit!  They are the BEST guests....for lots of reasons, but one really GREAT reason is the fact that Kevin loves projects, house projects to be exact.  Kevin & B-dub were college roommates and Ginna & I were roommates, actually we introduced them and Gina introduced us, a nice pay it forward type of gesture I thought :)  Everytime we get lucky enough to have them in town Kevin and B-dub play some sort of fix up game I happen to love!

This time we got a completely FIXED (as in not running 24-7) toilet, new air vents, and our sticky office door I fought with every morning is 100% UN-stuck!  Thanks for the hard work boys!  Koury's we owe you one!

Ginna & I did our usual, shopping, lounging, sleeping, socializing routine.  Really it was a blast!  We also got to celebrate our sweet friend Lauren's upcoming new arrival, sweet Berkeley Alise.  She had the sweetest shower filled with pink, ruffles, monograms and all things little girl.  It was a wonderful celebration!

Our sweet friends!  So glad we got to see you!

We are so thankful for our friends & family and look forward to all our visits with each one!  This weekend we have the White Clan coming in for a nice long weekend, one I am sure will include yummy baked goods, golf on tv - thanks to Poppy White, pedicures, shopping and even more golf :)

Looking forward to every second of my weekend -

No comments:

Post a Comment